Rules & Regulations
WINGS OF BEAUTY RULES & REGULATIONS
By scheduling an appointment with Wings of Beauty (WoB), you automatically agree to our policy listed below. WoB reserves the right to make any changes in our policy at any time, without the need to inform the customer in advance. Our updated policy is always available to view on our website, or in hard copy form at our salon.
1. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm. During these hours, we will respond to all customer phone calls and messages as soon as possible.
2. If you call/message us during the weekend, on a non-working day or after work hours, please be patient with us as we will get back to you as soon as we are in the office again.
3. We kindly ask for your respect towards our time, and making any changes to appointments at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
4. Last minute cancellations, no shows (no communication with us about your appointment that you will miss), or cancelling less than 48 hours prior an appointment will require the client to cover 50% of the scheduled service cost.
5. We will accept any clients showing up late up to 15 minutes, but we do ask you to let us know in advance, so that we can inform clients after you about arriving late, as this pushes all our other appointments back.
6. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, Wings of Beauty reserves the right to deny your scheduled service. This does still require the client to cover 50% of the scheduled service cost, just as if you were to not show up to an appointment.
7.We kindly ask you to show up to your appointment alone, meaning without animals/pet, or children. In our salon, there are many different materials that can be dangerous to little kids. In the event of failure to do so, it’s possible that we will be forced to deny your scheduled service, and the client would be held responsible for cover 50% of the scheduled service cost, just like not showing up to your appointment.
8. Scheduling an appointment at Wings of Beauty means that you give consent for us to take photos Before & After the service. Any Before & After photos of the service may be printed or used in our portfolio and on the Wings of Beauty website and social media platforms for business promotion.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above policies and procedures in its entirety and agree to abide by them.
WINGS OF BEAUTY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROTOCOL
1. The customer has a right to submit a complaint regarding the method of performing the procedure and its effects within 72 hours of it being performed.
2. To submit a complaint, it’s necessary to prove the procedure was performed at the salon.
3. Complaints should be made either in person at the salon or by phone.
4. It is advised to attach photographic documentation to the complaint.
5. All complaints will be considered within 14 days.
6. If the complaint is accepted, the salon will provide the option of receiving a complimentary corrective procedure.
7. The client is obliged to inform the person performing the procedure about any allergies and treatments performed in the past.
8. The salon may offer additional benefits as compensation.
9. In the event that a complaint is refused/denied, the customer has the right to appeal the decision within 14 days.
10. If the procedure is questioned immediately after the performance, the client is not released from paying for the service performed. If justified – there will be a possibility for a full refund.